Tuesday, February 15, 2011

J is for Jamgo Fett

Alright, I know I haven't been keeping up with this, but I need to catch up, now. Today is pretty much just going to be catching up, so I'm sorry if you're expecting more than just assignments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I needed to do a couple of poems (in addition to the I is for Internet ones), so I need to post those up here:
The Computer
The Wizard sits upon my desk, stubborn as he is wise.
I never could keep all of his knowledge,
But he willingly shares whatever I ask for.
Wise as he is, though, he only knows what we commonfolk tell him.

The Refrigerator
A silver hulk of frost and cold,
Keeps m y foods so it won't get old.
It welcomes me home with a wide grin
So I can pick my lunch at my whim.

The Hourglass
"Tick Tock," The woman whispers,
gazing at the scene.
"Time's almost up," she reminds gently,
as she drops each pebble quietly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment