Thursday, March 1, 2012

Q is for Quetzalcoatl



Yeah, yeah, I know. The Mesoamerican deity isn't necessarily nerdy, but the name is waaaayyy cooler than any other Q word I could think of that's nerdy. Quark, Quadrilateral, etc. That's not fun. Anywho, Quetzalcoatl is this big feathered serpent that was a god for Mesoamerican people.

In other news:
I got Pokemon White a really long time ago. I am currently still playing through the story, but it's a lot of fun. The main nemesis, N, isn't that terrible (although the rest of Team Plasma can go die in a ditch), and the main cahracters aren't victims of their own stupidity. Instead, the Pokemon franchise has expanded to covering philosophical lessons about life and things like that. The basic premise of Gen V is that it doesn't matter how strong you are, but what makes you truly great is how you use that strength to help the world around you.

Cheesey, much?

It's not bad, though, and I enjoy Gen V a lot more than many of my friends. Gen II is still my favorite, but on a scale from I-X, I'd give it an VIII.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment